In Boss Battles, a champion or top-seed Stoned Gamer that has already competed in the 2016 Stoned Gamer Tournament and qualified for the Grand Finale will stay on the arcade for 90 minutes and accept any and all challengers. The first four players to defeat the boss will win prizes and advance to the GRAND FINALE held on December 3rd in #DTLA.
- #DJSkolOne will stay on the arcade to play Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for 90 minutes
- Anyone can challenge the Boss
- All challengers will take a dab of Caviar Gold's Amber Fire before facing the boss
- The first four to defeat the Boss advances to the GRAND FINALE Stoned Gamer Tournament held December 3rd in Downtown Los Angeles
- Each of the Final Four gets a Doc Red Apothecary edible prize
- The boss gets a Cavi Doobie for each competitor he defeats. The Final Four competitors that defeat the Boss that will compete against each other to crown a champion
- Stoned Gamers that qualified in previous tournaments can face a Boss in an exhibition match but it does not effect the outcome of the Boss Battle